Our project's banner

Our project's banner
made by the Greek team

Monday, January 28, 2013

postcards from Italy 1


Postcards from Italy,  made by the students of the first D and F,  to all eTwinners friends ...
 just  some memories of trips to share with you!

  ...  in our region, the Abruzzo, the mountains are lovely ... these are our postcards for our friends eTwinners!



... but beautiful mountains are also in Trentino


some of us love the sea and these are our postcards for you!




 I think all of you  know Venice ...





...  holidays in Rome… by Vasco
this is the mouth of truth ... really big

I could'n  enter into the Coliseum ... there was an endless row 


Then I was in St. Peter's Square, the Pope made ​​his speech in many languages but  I was a little disappointed ... the window was too  far...
bye for now Vasco! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your postcards and other contributions. Thanks to them I could have come back to some places I had visited and could dream of visitng those I haven't been to;-)

    ReplyDelete