Our project's banner

Our project's banner
made by the Greek team

Friday, June 7, 2013

Dissemination of our project


15th of May was the last day of lessons in Greek schools. Then, the long period of one month final exams started. 14th of June will be the last day of the school year for the students.

On 13th of May we presented our project to the school community. We gathered and presented the most interesting presentations of all countries, we talked about all the activities that took place during  this perfect collaboration, we showed pictures of all the participating  countries,  we talked about our great partners.
 All our audience (students, teachers, parents) was impressed of this great job. We got such warm comments that made us feel very proud.  
Thank you our friends for this unique experience.


Here there are a few students' comments:

"I learnt how good is teamwork and also I learnt what we can do if we are together!
My favorite part was when we made the video of our shool's presentation.I like etwinning!!! : emoticon"
                                 Aggelos

"I learnt how to cooperate with others. I also learnt about foreign cultures ( dances and recipes, too!). In addition, this project gave me the opportunity to practise my language and ICT skiils and learn how to usesome tools, like voki.
Personally, I liked everything from the etwinning project. Not only did I meet new people, either from other countries or my schoolmates and make many friends, but also learn about their customs and traditions. I found really intereseted the photos our partners sent from their countries, too. I also loved presenting our school, city and country to them. What is unforgettable for me me, is the teamwork we did and the fun we had at our meetings!emoticon"
                                         Anna
"What I liked most in this project is the feeling of being part of a team representing my country, as well as communicating with students from other countries."  
                          Christos

"I learned things about others countries and how nice it is to work with other children." 
                            Kalliopi













No comments:

Post a Comment